The Fitzroy Basin is 142,665 km2 – it’s special due to significant agricultural and mining industries, as well as being the largest river basin flowing into the iconic Great Barrier Reef lagoon. It is the largest river system draining to Australia’s east coast. The catchment stretches from the Carnarvon Ranges in the west to the river mouth in Keppel Bay, near Rockhampton.
Groups and organisations in your region
- Silent Night Pest Management - Feral Animal control, trapping, baiting, den fumigation, ground or areal shooting. Property pest planning or assessment. Research tranquilizer capture or net gun, crocodile harpoon. Trapping or baiting training or workshop […]
- AXIS Contracting - Vertebrate pest animal control services including aerial (drone) surveillance, shooting/trapping, remote monitoring systems (offgrid/SAPS) and compliance reporting. Contact Jackson Richards on (+614) 77956956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biodiversity Australia - The Vertebrate Pest and Wildlife division of Biodiversity Australia is leading the way within the industry by developing and implementing both innovative and practical methodologies. Pest animal management is conducted […]
- Get Trapped - Get Trapped is a trapping supply business specializing in the supply of trapping equipment for what ever you need to trap, from mice to deer/camels. We can also organize trainers […]
- Queensland wild dog controllers - The ‘Queensland wild dog controllers’ is a Facebook group dedicated to promoting the humane culling of wild dogs, feral cats and other feral animals within the Queensland area. Wild dogs […]
- Dawson Catchment Coordinating Association - Supports four coordinated pest animal groups in the Banana Shire region.
- Wild Science - Wildlife Consultancy and Management Specialists, specialising in feral animal management
- QRAA - Administrator of government concessional loans to assist Queensland primary producers (eg for predator fencing or ‘cluster fencing’)
- Conservation & Wildlife Management Qld - Aims to provide volunteer self funded pest animal management to landholders, state and local governments, natural resource and conservation organisations
- G-Fence - G-Fence provides fast cost effective high netting pest exclusion fencing
- Dawg Gawn class 2 Vertebrate Pest Management - We trap, shoot and bait for dogs, pigs and any Class 2 vertebrate pest problem with honest local trained & experienced genuine blokes for local genuine land holders. Contact us: […]
- RJM Vertebrate Pest Control - Comprehensive professional shooting and trapping service that incorporates monitoring, prevention and detection. Specialising in urban bird control and rural vertebrate pest management.
- SSAA Farmer Assist Program - Program to enable farmers with wildlife management issues to seek the assistance of volunteer shooters.
- Fitzroy Basin Association - Supports projects, research, advocacy, events, and training
- Queensland local councils - Your first point of call for help with pest animal issues
We aim to provide contact details of agencies, organisations and groups that are active in pest animal management and can provide people with services, useful advice or assistance – both at policy and practical on-ground levels. If you would like your group or agency listed, please [ CLICK HERE ] to fill out the form and submit your details.Last updated: December 24, 2015