The Queensland Murray-Darling Basin (QMDB) is located in southern Queensland, covering 260,791 km2, making up 15% of Queensland and 25% of the Murray-Darling Basin.
Groups and organisations in your region
- Silent Night Pest Management - Feral Animal control, trapping, baiting, den fumigation, ground or areal shooting. Property pest planning or assessment. Research tranquilizer capture or net gun, crocodile harpoon. Trapping or baiting training or workshop […]
- Biodiversity Australia - The Vertebrate Pest and Wildlife division of Biodiversity Australia is leading the way within the industry by developing and implementing both innovative and practical methodologies. Pest animal management is conducted […]
- Get Trapped - Get Trapped is a trapping supply business specializing in the supply of trapping equipment for what ever you need to trap, from mice to deer/camels. We can also organize trainers […]
- Game Hunters Association of Australia - GHAA has bee operation as a hunting club since 1998. We have insured, trained and vetted hunters and shooters who target pest animals for private landholders in QLD and NSW. […]
- Australian Feral Animal Control and Management Services Pty. Ltd. - Australian Feral Animal Control and Managements Services Pty. Ltd. has created a Co-Operative scheme to help farmers with the cost of Feral Animal management. We have a data system that […]
- Queensland wild dog controllers - The ‘Queensland wild dog controllers’ is a Facebook group dedicated to promoting the humane culling of wild dogs, feral cats and other feral animals within the Queensland area. Wild dogs […]
- Wild Science - Wildlife Consultancy and Management Specialists, specialising in feral animal management
- QRAA - Administrator of government concessional loans to assist Queensland primary producers (eg for predator fencing or ‘cluster fencing’)
- Conservation & Wildlife Management Qld - Aims to provide volunteer self funded pest animal management to landholders, state and local governments, natural resource and conservation organisations
- G-Fence - G-Fence provides fast cost effective high netting pest exclusion fencing
- RJM Vertebrate Pest Control - Comprehensive professional shooting and trapping service that incorporates monitoring, prevention and detection. Specialising in urban bird control and rural vertebrate pest management.
- SSAA Farmer Assist Program - Program to enable farmers with wildlife management issues to seek the assistance of volunteer shooters.
- Pest Animal Management Queensland Pty Ltd - Provides professional and innovative pest animal control programs in both rural and urban areas
- Queensland Murray-Darling Committee (QMDC) - community-based, not-for-profit organisation delivering NRM and environmental services across the Qld Murray-Darling Basin
- Darling Downs-Moreton Rabbit Board - Maintains 555km of rabbit-proof fence & provides advice to local landholders on rabbit control
- Queensland local councils - Your first point of call for help with pest animal issues
We aim to provide contact details of agencies, organisations and groups that are active in pest animal management and can provide people with services, useful advice or assistance – both at policy and practical on-ground levels. If you would like your group or agency listed, please [ CLICK HERE ] to fill out the form and submit your details.Last updated: December 24, 2015